Date:      Wed, 14 Jul 1999 20:38:36 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        wes@softweyr.com (Wes Peters), brett@lariat.org, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NT vs Linux vs FreeBSD

> Wrong.  They have Larry McVoy's "BitKeeper", which addresses a

Who's "they", and please don't answer "The Linux community" or
anything else which is equivalently vague to the point of absurdity,
please be specific.  Which group(s) are using it and what are the URLs
pointing to on-line proof of this in each case?

I ask these questions because your statement strongly implies that
this technology is in active use now by "them" and that contradicts
other statements I heard at USENIX, making the question of tangible
proof somewhat relevant in deciding which story is true.

Also please note that I'm not asking "which people will be using
bitkeeper" or "which people are thinking of using bitkeeper", I'm
asking who the current, active poster-children users of this product
are.

- Jordan