Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:09:28 +0100
From:      Olivier Gautherot <olivier@gautherot.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:    Re: Last try: HP Pavillion zv5445us shuts down during install of 5.3

Hi BSDnooby!

Well, there is no obvious reason why this should happen. Dual boot is a
non-issue (I've multi-booted the system with WinXP, Linspire and Yellowtab
Zeta without problem) but, of course, my chipset is different.

I would advocate to send the very same message to questions@freebsd.org with
the complete list of hardware (motherboard chipset, Ethernet chip, WIFI
chipset etc. anything you can find on your machine): the experts are there
and you obviously need them. Try to retrieve the exact error message: it can
help.

Sorry I can't help you more...
Cheers
 Olivier