Date:      Fri, 6 Aug 1999 06:57:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Hoskins <mike@snafu.adept.org>
To:        Seth <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org>
Cc:        Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net>, advocacy@freebsd.org, Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>, Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>, Jim Mock <jim@blues.ghis.net>
Subject:   Re: advocacy site

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Seth wrote:

> That said, I'd like to move on as well, and would like to volunteer my
> efforts to the (new) advocacy site.

Here, here...  I'm *willing* to help with anything I can...  how useful
that turns out to really be is in question, since I'm 'DB-Dumb'.  When it
comes to basic content, however, I've got time to type.  ;)

One thing I noticed today (this is not advocacy-related, but along a
similar thread, I think...), is Handbook sections that are 'Under
Construction', so to speak...  Is this to say anyone willing to write up
missing section(s) can do so (with the appropriate expertise and approval,
of course)?  If so, to whom may these submissions be made?

						-Mike