Date:      Sat, 23 Sep 2000 14:45:17 -0400
From:      bush doctor <dervish@nubisci.net>
To:        asser@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mount_xfs failing with Bad address ...

Hello Asser.
I'm seein the following problems with arla-0.34.2_1
running -current with sources cvsuped from 03:00 EDT.
My box is the following:

FreeBSD ganja.nubisci.net 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #48:
Sat Sep 23 01:22:52 EDT 2000     root@ganja.nubisci.net:/usr/src/sys/compile/GANJA  i386

Whenever I run the startarla script it yaks when executing
'mount_xfs /dev/xfs0 /afs'.  I receive the following error

ganja.nubisci.net:bin> ./mount_xfs /dev/xfs0 /afs
mount_xfs: mount: Bad address

I'm attempting to locate the problem, but can use some assistance :)

thanxs ...

#;^)
--
So ya want ta hear da roots?