Date:      Sat, 12 Sep 1998 13:48:00 +0200
From:      "dorseb" <dorseb@hol.fr>
To:        "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Questions_=E0_FreeBSD?=" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Questions_=E0_FreeBSD?=" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Problem with the screen

 Hello,
 I work on a notebook: Echos 120c from Olivetti. When I set FreeBsd
 2.2.6 on this machine everything is ok. When I start X11  session
 with xdm, everything is ok, except one thing: there is a black margin at
 the right side of my screen. It is not very confortable to work with.
 I started to look at the XF86Config file in the path /etc, to change
 configuration, but nothing is going well. When I restart I have an
 ASCII session without X11 session.
 Is it  possible to change the screen configuration (I mean to get out
 this black margin) ?
 If there are  any  fields to change in XF86Config file to change
 could you tell me ?
  I spent most of my nights to settle  this file and it is a nightmare
 even if I am not sleeping.
  Thanx a lot to the person that will help me.

 								Seb

 dorseb@hol.fr
 dorey_s@epita.fr
 http://www.epita.fr/~dorey_s