Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:36:43 -0500
From:      Mathew Kanner <mat@cnd.mcgill.ca>
To:        James McNaughton <jtm63@enteract.com>
Cc:        Mathew Kanner <mat@cnd.mcgill.ca>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: x11 ssh forwarding 'uses different protocol'

On Dec 27, James McNaughton wrote:
> Mathew Kanner <mat@cnd.mcgill.ca> writes:
[....]
> Perhaps try slogin -X hostess.with.the.mostest
>
> If it worked by default before, then it may have been enabled in a
> configuration file as per-host X11 access is possible this way.

	Negative.  I was trying to do x11 forwarding but it was
getting confused.  I think that it's just plain broken.  -stable has
some updates but I don't know if they fix the problem.  Installing the
comercial ssh was the best solution that I could find.

	--Mat
--
Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but if Jimmy cracked corn, and no one cares,