Date:      Thu, 22 Aug 1996 09:22:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Douglas Ambrisko <ambrisko@tcsi.com>
To:        julian@whistle.com (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        ambrisko@ambrisko.roble.com, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: boot floppy patches

Julian Elischer writes:

| Jordan, I leave the sysinstall patches to you but I'm taking teh floppy
| ones...
|
| note, he used cut& paste for at least one patch so the
| spaces/tabs are all stuffed up..

Sorry about that.  I was extracting it from a bigger set of patches
that I set up for another guy that needs to load a system via the serial
port (ie. my motivation and discovery of the bugs).  It was weird, since
my sizes added up in just such a way that the boot floppy had exactly
0 left over inodes which causes sysinstall to fall over.  Also we seem to
have exceeded the size for 1.2M floppy again, unless I made some other
mistake.

Doug A.