Date:      Sun, 01 Jun 1997 10:08:35 +0300
From:      Nadav Eiron <nadav@barcode.co.il>
To:        Chris Joyce <chrisj@shoal.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: anoymous ftp for virtual domain's

Chris Joyce wrote:

> I have managed to set up a anonymous ftp site on my server and it all seems
> to work ok,
> I have just added a virtual domain to the web server and have no clue on
> how to make a ftp site for it, virtual ftp site ? where do i start ?
>
>         chris

What I use is wu-ftpd with the virtual FTP patches. Get wu-ftpd from the
ports collection (if you haven't done so yet), and then look around the
'net for the virtual patches (I don't remember where exactly I got them
from, but a couple of queries to AltaVista will probably get you there).
By what I remember it all worked out of the box for me.

Nadav