Date:      Sun, 01 Jul 2001 14:59:35 +0000
From:      Ken Deeter <ktdeeter@princeton.edu>
To:        brett@peloton.runet.edu
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: cooledit-3.17.2

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me trouble shoot a build. I am trying
to do a standard install from the ports tree, on an x86 machine.

I get the following error during compilation:

../widget/libC3d.a(wtriangle.o): In function `colhline_neg_paged8':
wtriangle.o(.text+0x2f6): undefined reference to `vga_setpage'
wtriangle.o(.text+0x316): undefined reference to `vga_setpage'

Does the port require some other port that doesn't get automatically
installed?

Thanks,
Ken Deeter