Date:      Sun, 06 Nov 2005 17:30:00 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=F6vesd=E1n_G=E1bor?= <gabor.kovesdan@t-hosting.hu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org,  freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   What happened with portaudit?

Hello,

One of my machines I got a report about 3 vulnerable packages (php4,
ruby, openssl) in tomorrows security run output, but in today's security
run output all of them disappeared, but nobody upgraded or removed the
affected packages. I reinstalled portaudit, refreshd its database, but
now it reports 0 affected pakages. The pkg_info command lists that three
packages, so they are still installed. Does anybody suspect what's wrong?

Cheers,

Gabor Kovesdan