Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 2000 11:21:28 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Burning a CD from ISO image

Would someone please tell me *exactly* what steps I need to take
to turn the ISO image into a usable CD ??

I figure there must be something critical thats not mentioned, but sure
doesn't seem to be tucked away in the archives / handbook / Complete FreeBSD
/ Nero manual

I read the ReadMe in the ISO directory & followed the instructions
to the letter, but all I have achieved is a CD with one file thereon,
named "3.4-install.iso".

There are no directories / files / whatever visible & the installer won't
begin to look at the thing, so obviously what I have is useless .... there's
gotta be a way of doing it because I read about people downloading
the ISO images & making CD's all the time ... so whats the trick ??