Date:      Sat, 12 Sep 1998 14:22:27 +0200
From:      "dorseb" <dorseb@hol.fr>
To:        "Craig" <c@doomnet.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Questions_=E0_FreeBSD?=" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD

> Hi there,
>
> I just been looking at the installation of FreeBSD and it sorta worried
> me that my c: drive will get messed up!
>
> Though I am planning to install FreeBSD on the d:\....

It is not simple as that.

> Just want sound advice pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

First you have to make 2 partitions on your disk. Then you have to make a
boot floppy disk with the rawrite software on your cd. Boot your floppy and
it starts a software that guide you throw the installation of your OS.

Try this.

dorseb@hol.fr
dorey_s@epita.fr
http://www.epita.fr/~dorey_s