Date:      Sun, 27 Jul 2014 14:05:38 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Charlie <cwr@SDF.ORG>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to set default browser without DE

Hi all,

I'm running the 'cwm' window manager without a desktop environment.
Firefox acts as my default browser; however, I'd like to switch to
Chromium.

I've searched DuckDuckGo and Google high and low, and I can't seem to
figure out how I can set the default browser since I'm not using a desktop
environment.

The settings page in Chromium reports that it "cannot determine or set the
default browser."

I hope the answer is not painfully obvious, but I appreciate any
assistance.

Thanks,

Charlie

cwr@sdf.org