Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:52:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brent Bailey <misterb@bmyster.com>
To:        <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: chrooted ftpd

thank you for your reponse......Your kidding me ...the stock ftpd that
comes with FBSD 4.8 is so different that it no longer supports chroot ???
Are we expected to to deinstall the package and installl some other port
to just do chroot ?
Are there any other ftp servers that can be used besides lukemftpd other
than wu-ftpd...just to keep my options open.
what about proftpd ??

thank you
Brent