Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:28:12 -0500
From:      Cristhian Venegas <cvb@deltron.net>
To:        freeBSD-questions@freeBSD.org
Subject:   wavelan and freebsd

Can two freeBSD 4.2 Boxes talk with BSS protocol using wavelan adpaters?

I'm working with a freeBSD box and two windows machines in a peer to
peer network and all works fine (I'm not using an Access Point), but
when I tried with a second freeBSD Box the second one can not see the
first one, but the windows machines can see the two freeBSD boxes

What's happening ?

Another question:

Is it possible work with two wavelan NIC in the same FreeBSD box ?

When I Tried i get this error when the system see the second wavelan NIC

pccardd[47]: No free configuration for card Lucent: Technologies

Note.- when I put a wavelan NIC and another pccard in the same FreeBSD
box all works fine

--
Atentamente

Ing. Cristhian Venegas Breņa