Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 1996 09:35:28 +1000 (EST)
From:      Carey Nairn <cp_nairn@cc.utas.edu.au>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        "T. William Wells" <bill@twwells.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Compaq LTE Light 4/33C and FreeBSD?

On Mon, 24 Jun 1996, Terry Lambert wrote:

> > Also, while I'm at it, my wife's favorite computer recreation is
> > this silly Solitaire game that runs under Windoze. Is there an
> > equivalent (presumably running under X)?
>
> There are severl, though none which reward you with "bouncy cards".
>

> 					Terry Lambert
> 					terry@lambert.org
> ---
> or previous employers.

The standard windows solitaire runs flawlessly on my FreeBSD box using
wine...  its just a pity that other things like Word don't.

cheers,
Carey

Carey Nairn                     ! email : Carey.Nairn@its.utas.edu.au
Networks and Communications     ! phone : (002) 20 7419
Information Technology Services ! fax   : (002) 20 7898
University of Tasmania.         !