Date:      27 Nov 2001 17:31:53 +0100
From:      Dmitry Karasik <dmitry@karasik.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: this spam

	Hi Louis!

On 27 Nov 01 at 10:47, "Louis" (Louis LeBlanc) wrote:
 Louis>  The spambnc port regarded all freebsd listmail as
 Louis> spam.  I could have whitelisted anything from freebsd-questions,

Just $0.02 - I learned the existence of spambnc through this topic,
but I have to add that even after quick setup it doesn't regard my
freebsd mail as spam. It would, however, if you set BLOCKFOLDER to
anything but DEFAULT. I haven't bumped ( yet, maybe ) into any
consequences of skipping BLOCK-related filters, so may be this information
would be of some help to you.

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry

--- www.karasik.eu.org ---

Life ain't fair, but the root password helps.
                      - BOFH