Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:11:14 -0700
From:      Mike_Brett@3com.com
To:        "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Strange Noises on 98 VFR800

Jonathan, I would check the lines and make sure there's no air leakage, i.e. air
bubbles getting in the lines going into the carbs, or from the carbs to the
tank.

After that, I would double check your address book and change the VFR address
from the freebsd address back to the Honda address.  ; )

Mike

Willem Brown <willem@brwn.org> on 06/22/2000 11:06:42 AM

Sent by:  Willem Brown <willem@brwn.org>