Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:05:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@jade.chc-chimes.com>
To:        Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@itojun.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [freebsdcon] radisson reservation

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino wrote:

> 	I contacted radisson hotels for FreeBSDCon reservation with
> 	special discount, to get the following email - they don't know
> 	about special rate code "FreeBSDCon".  What is the exact code for
> 	reservation?  Do any of you have success experience with it?

Use 'Walnut Creek CDROM' they know what that means. It would smart of
FreeBSDcon to make sure before they put "just mention FreeBSD" that the
hotel actually will respond to that.

It took me 10 minutes of explanation for the reservation clerk to finally
figure out just what the hell I was talking about. WC CDROM did the
trick.

--
- bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -