Date:      Sun, 5 Dec 1999 12:18:54 +0100
From:      "H. Eckert" <ripley@nostromo.in-berlin.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FOR ERNST Re: ISDN problem on FreeBSD 3.2

Quoting Luke Roberts (luke@roberts.nl):
> Sorry about this,
>
> I took the time to help a Fellow Dutchman to get i4b up and running but
> wafter ryping out the mail see that his e-mail address ernst@jollem.com
> doesn't exist. I hope he reads it like this in stead.

At least you could have found the "delete-line" or "delete-paragraph"
functions of your editor instead of mailing ~50kB to everyone :-(((

In the german-spoken parts of Usenet we found a new word for this,
"Vollquottel" which is joined from "Voll" (full), quote and "Trottel".
(The last one you should look up in your dictionary...

Gruß,
				Ripley
--
H. Eckert, 10777 Berlin, Germany, http://www.in-berlin.de/User/nostromo/
ISO 8859-1: Ä=Ae, Ö=Oe, Ü=Ue, ä=ae, ö=oe, ü=ue, ß=sz.