Date:      Fri, 3 Jul 1998 16:33:36 +0700 (JVT)
From:      Sulaiman <ss97@elka93.ee.itb.ac.id>
To:        Jeremy Shaffner <jer@jorsm.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how to install

Thank for your reply.

I have added snp pseudo-devive in my kernel. There was nothing when I
configured the file (config KERNEL_FILE), but when I did make depend,
there is an error message. Here's the error message :

/usr/lib/crt0.o: Undefined symbol '_startup_setlocale' referenced from
text segment

How to handle it?

--sulaiman--