Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 1998 15:25:43 -1000 (HST)
From:      Vincent Poy <vince@pele.WURLDLINK.NET>
To:        "Alain G. Fabry" <fabry@panam.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Easy question...

On Wed, 11 Nov 1998, Alain G. Fabry wrote:

> This is probably a stupid question, but how can I add groups to the system?
> Do I need to manually add the group in the /etc/group file or is there a
> command.
> Sorry for me being so ignorent.
> Thanks,

	You basically edit the /etc/group file.

Cheers,
Vince - vince@WURLDLINK.NET - Vice President             ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
WurldLink Corporation                                  / / / /  | /  | __] ]
San Francisco - Honolulu - Hong Kong                  / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]