Date:      12 Sep 98 14:16:39 WAT
From:      Abid Atilay <atilays@usa.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Transparent FTP caching proxy

Hi,

I have FreeBSD-2.2.7 machine and want to setup a transparent ftp caching proxy
at home. I have installed delegated 5.5.7, ipfilter 3.2.9, natd, squid
1.2.beta24, tried all of them but couldn't success. Transparent HTTP is
working well and I have no problem about networking. Two machines can ping
each other. As far as I know Squid doesn't support transparent ftp. If I use
delegated and redirect port 21 requests to delegated with ipnat, it doesn't
work. Which natd, ipnat and/or delegated parameters I should use? Would you
please tell me what I can do.

Please help me, I am hopeless......

Regards,
Abid.