Date:      Wed, 14 Jan 2009 12:48:11 -0500
From:      "Ron Carter" <Ron.Carter@cartersweb.net>
To:        "Deb Heller-Evans" <deb@es.net>
Cc:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: 64-bit Centos5 xen kernel and creating a FreeBSD domU

I really like to get a copy of your image with paravirtualization built =
into it.  I running PF-Sense on XEN 5.0.  An would love to try to create =
a build of it that has the paravirtualized kernal and network drivers =
built into it.  That would be awesome. =20

My build skills for freebsd are extreamly limited so I have been =
struggling with how to get it working and just trying to figure out what =
has to be done just to create a build.
RC=20