Date:      Sat, 27 Mar 1999 14:01:44 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jason J. Horton" <jason@intercom.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   SSH1/SSH2 oddity

Has anyone had a problem with sshd from ports?
One machine I have won't allow any users to login,
except root. I went into /usr/ports, installed ssh1
first, then ssh2(for fallback to ssh1)...
If I try to login with ssh2, root and standard users
are allowed in, but if I use ssh1 or a PC/Mac ssh client,
only root can get in, not standard users.

I have checked all my config files, is there any known issue?

	-Jason J. Horton <jason@intercom.com>
	 Senior Network & Systems Engineer
	 Intercom Online Inc.
	 212.378.2202 | http://www.intercom.com