Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 14:42:30 +0900 (JST)
From:      =?euc-kr?q?goldendust=20goldendust?= <gstline@yahoo.co.kr>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   GOLDENDUST

Hi !!
I am very interested in your site.
My name is tae hee,kim. I am a chief director of the
GOLDENDUST COMPANY.
The GOLDENDUST,an internet advertising company, will
open business at 2000.dec.15 and our company is
located in Seoul of Korea.

Our company will publish a high class semi-monthly
magazine at KOREA & JAPAN and its name is "THE LINE".

THE LINE is a internet magazine which furnishes
sports,entertainment,tour,shopping,news,pashion sites
and extra information.

In JAPAN and KOREA, the average internet users are
spread out in
the between teenagers to aged people and their
interest
as well as the usage is as high as the advanced
countries.
The expected number of the subscribers for the
magazine
is over 50,000 people but its impact will be greater
than we think.
So we wish inform your great site to our country which
is the best market in Asia.

Don't worry about the advertising effect!
Each category promotes one to two sites and its effect
will be reinforced.
Our company makes the magazine with original
construction.
And we use only high quality papers and vivid images.
People who read our magazine will must visit your
site.
There is no like our magazine in Korea.

If you search through the portal site, many netizen
will be confused and the portal site with its weak
professionalism can only give about 1~2% information
to the netizens,being restricted to its repeated
pattern.
In this circumstance, "THE LINE" will become like the
compass which indicates the location of where you are,
in the middle of the dessert which you might be fallen
to.

If you want to inform your great site in asia, use our
company
and your site is translated Korean and Japanese
language.Then so
many Asian people contact your site. We'll send e-mail
address of our subscribers for the magazine.
I wish that you'll be my first client. We'll give many
advantages to our first clients.
If you want to secure a seat in Asia, you had better
hasten there at once.

If you have some of questions, send me mail.
(gstline@yahoo.co.kr)