Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 1995 23:08:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@crow.ctc.edu>
To:        Arabinda Bose <axb00@arrowsmith.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBsd.org, questions@FreeBsd.org, abose@sceptre.arrowsmith.com
Subject:   Re: Problem during FreeBSD installation

Dos, (hate to stoop so low) has an undocumented feature on fdisk.

Fdisk /bootmgr (I think i have the switch right) will fix the problem you
are having with the boot sector of you disk.  it will rewrite your
bootmanager.  I hope this works for you.

Chris Coleman      	Chris@crow.ctc.edu

Lost in Space and Loving it.