Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:41:10 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Martin Henking <martinhenking@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   XFree 86 with Free BSD 4.0 and Geforce DDR

Hi Folks.
Hi recently installed Free BSD 4.0 and i got some problems with the
installation of the X-Server. My graphics adapter is a Geforce I DDR, but when trying
to start the x server (after the configuration with XFree 86 Setup and as
well using the script) i got an error saying something about the clock lines.
can you help me? or should i upgrade to Version 4.3?
Thanks.

Free BSD is a really great system. Love it.

Martin Henking from Germany

--
Martin Georg Henking

Magister Artium