Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 1995 07:59:03 -0700
From:      rjiang@akbs.com (Ruiyuan Jiang)
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Making News Package Work on FreeBSD 2.0.5

Hi, FreeBSD experts:

I downloaded Usenet News package from
/pub/FreeBSD/packages-2.0.5/news/inn/inn-1.4.tgz (I don't care which
packages such as cnews, nntp are fine for me) and
/pub/FreeBSD/ports-2.0.5/news/inn/....(makefile and its subdirectory
files)from ftp.freebsd.org using my FreeBSD 2.0.5 machine. I created a
temporary directory and extracted the file inn-1.4.tgz under the
directory. I checked all the files that I extracted but I can't find any
installation files such as readme file, etc. Can anyone give me any
advice, please? Thanks in advance.

Ruiyuan Jiang
System Administrator
ADVANTAGE kbs, Inc.