Date:      Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:41:04 +0200
From:      Erwin Lansing <erwin@FreeBSD.org>
To:        hubs@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        beastie@tdk.net
Subject:   Upgrade and IPv6 to danish half of ftp.freebsd.org

--/0U0QBNx7JIUZLHm

Howdy y'all,

We finally got round to giving beastie a major new polishing. It got a
major hardware upgrade and at the same time, we installed 6.0-BETA on it
to do some stress testing before the release. So far there has been only
one problem which has been fixing in CVS.

At the same time, it got connected to our IPv6 network and hopefully
it's v6 address should show up in the round-robin any time soon.

Now let's see how 6.0 does compared to 4.11. If you find anything amiss,
please let us know.

Cheers,
-erwin

--=20
Erwin Lansing

DISCLAIMER:
No electrons were harmed while sending this message.

--/0U0QBNx7JIUZLHm

--/0U0QBNx7JIUZLHm--