Date:      Fri, 30 Jan 1998 22:42:27 -0600 (CST)
From:      Chris Dillon <cdillon@inter-linc.net>
To:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   HP PC Lan Plus driver

I have a friend who would like to install 2.2.5 via FTP, and has to do it
over an HP PC Lan Plus card (which is listed as supported in
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook10.html), but he cannot get any of the
existing drivers to work.  Searching EVERYTHING (the maillists, source tree,
GNATS, etc..) brings up nothing but an old article about Yggrdasil Linux in
the mailing lists.  If the driver for this card is not in the distribution (and
specifically not the GENERIC kernel), then can someone point me in the direction
of a driver I can patch into the kernel so I can build him a custom install
disk?

--- Chris Dillon
--- cdillon@inter-linc.net