Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2019 14:26:03 +0900
From:      Michael Zhilin <mizhka@gmail.com>
To:        Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>
Cc:        "freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>, freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CFT java/eclipse port 4.11

Hi Jonathan,

Got it works after 5 hours of debugging and googling. Issue was lack of
version of stat symbol in eclipse_1900.so. Solution (i'm not sure it's
appropriate) is to add "-lc" as argument for LD command in make_*.mak (
https://github.com/daemonblade/freebsd-eclipse/blob/master/java-eclipse/files/patch-rt.equinox.framework#L391).
My version is FreeBSD 13-CURRENT with ino64, so "stat" from eclipse_xxx.so
tried to call compat11.stat, when "stat" from binary made correct call.

I confirm that basic functionalities works fine, but UI has problem
described by you.

Thanks!