Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:10:44 +0100
From:      Yann Golanski <yann@kierun.org>
To:        Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>
Cc:        fred <fred@timogen.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: which mail system is the best

Quoth Roman Neuhauser on Thu, Sep 19, 2002 at 10:08:49 +0200
> >   For the mail server, postfix and qmail which is the best?
>
>     this question is too vague to yield a sensible answer.

Exim (www.exim.org) is as well a good one. Clear syntax and easy to
understand configuration file.

> >   Can I do the  authentication by ldap in the postfix?
>
>     yes.

So can you with Exim.

> >   Does anyone now some resources about the mail
> >   (postfix, qmail) + Ldap

Surly their documentation is on the web...

--
yann@kierun.org                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   www.kierun.org/pgp/key-kierun