Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 14:18:21 -0500 (EST)
From:      Joe Oliveiro <joe@advancewebhosting.com>
To:        Geoff Kitching <geoff1@sympatico.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IRC

I believe that irc.freebsd.org was already linked to EFnet but am not sure
if it still is or not. If not feel free to point the domain to
irc.magic.ca which is a canadian EFnet server which i run.

Microsoft: "Where would you like to go to today"
Linux: "Where would you like to go tomorrow"
FreeBSD: "Hey,when are you guys going to catch up"