Date:      Sun, 4 Oct 1998 17:13:57 -0500
From:      Tom Jackson <toj@silverback.gorilla.net>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, Tom Jackson <toj@silverback.gorilla.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CRUSH after recompile kernel...

Okay Mike the new commits worked for the boot loader. To get the elf kernel
to work unattended I had to comment out the options DDB and USERCONFIG_BOOT.
There's some confusion out there about boot.conf. My /boot.config has the
'/boot/loader' in it. I don't even know what the /boot/boot.conf is used for
and there should not be a /boot.conf. Will keep fiddling with it, thanks for
enabling me to go ELF, all the way.

--
Tom

--
IMail Server for Windows NT. Evaluation version.
Copyright (c) 1995-98 Ipswitch, Inc. http://www.ipswitch.com/