Date:      Wed, 5 Nov 1997 16:39:02 -0800
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD current users <FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Kernel build fails: missing card.h

Greg Lehey scribbled this message on Nov 6:
> For the last couple of weeks, my -CURRENT kernel build has failed
> because it couldn't find card.h.  It's there, all right, in
> /sys/pccard/card.h, but config doesn't seem to put it into the
> /sys/compile/<mumble> directory.  If I put it there manually, the
> kernel build works fine.  Am I missing something?  Yes, I rebuilt
> config first (well, after the first failure), and it didn't help.

did you change
controller	crd0
controller	card0

which should fix your problems...  I was hit by the same problem...
there was some cleaning... and the section should now read:
controller      card0
controller      pcic0 at card?
controller      pcic1 at card?

hope this helps... ttyl..

--
  John-Mark Gurney                          Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954
  Cu Networking

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD