Date:      Sun, 19 Sep 1999 12:00:07 -0700
From:      "Craig Critchley" <craigc@nwlink.com>
To:        "William Melanson" <wjm@gate.net>, "Haikal Saadh" <wyldephyre@bigfoot.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Which software?

From: William Melanson <wjm@gate.net>
> % What software can you absolutely not do without?
> cucipop       (that's if you wish to run as a POP3 server)

The Lehey book mentions popper as the pop3 daemon... I didn't know there was
more than one (this is the newbies list, after all).  What are the
advantages of cucipop?

Personally, I'd add bash/tcsh (pick your favorite, I prefer tcsh) which
aren't in the base installation, although I suppose that might not quite
meet the "absolutely can't do without" standard...

                    ...Craig