Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:51:09 -0800
From:      Jim Mock <jim@lust.geekhouse.net>
To:        Joey Garcia <bsd_usr@yahoo.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anyone going to Comdex?

On Thu, 09 Nov 2000 at 11:40:36 -0800, Joey Garcia wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Just wondering if anyone was heading to Comdex next week.  I'll be
> there for the last two days of the show.  This will be my first Comdex
> show so I don't know what to expect.

Yes, we (BSDi) will be there.  If you hang out around the booth, you can
expect lots of Windows weenies asking what "FreeBDS" is.  You'll also
probably hear some asking about the ever-popular "freebzzzzduh" and if
it'll run on "my Windows" :-)

- jim

--
jim mock <jim@jmock.com>        work: jim@osd.bsdi.com | jim@FreeBSD.org