Date:      Tue, 4 Jan 2000 22:20:40 -0500
From:      "Marco Paulo Rodrigues" <drkangel@pathcom.com>
To:        "Brian Somers" <brian@Awfulhak.org>, "Marco Paulo Rodrigues" <drkangel@gemini.inside.pathcom.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, <brian@hak.lan.Awfulhak.org>
Subject:   RE: PPPOED in rc.conf

filled out everything properly, this is what I have right now..

[01/04/00 17:14:24] [drkangel@fartos:~] grep pppoed /etc/defaults/rc.conf

pppoed_enable="YES"             # Run the PPP over Ethernet daemon.
pppoed_provider="*"             # Provider and ppp(8) config file entry.
pppoed_flags="-P /var/run/pppoed.pid"   # Flags to pppoed (if enabled).
pppoed_interface="ed1"          # The interface that pppoed runs on.

unless there is something I should be putting in pppoed provider I don't
know what else. Everything works fine with ppp, just wondering why they have
pppoed in the rc.conf, must do something special :)