Date:      Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:10:27 +1000
From:      "Haikal Saadh" <wyldephyre2@yahoo.com>
To:        "parv" <parv_@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ipf -y 'ing using user ppp

I do not have the ppp lines, as i no not want it to autodial, and I want to
allow users to run ppp.

As for the ipfilter lines, I have

ipfirewall_enable="NO"
ipfilter_enable="YES"
ipmon_enble="YES"
ipmon_flags="-Dvsn"
ipnat_enable="YES"

The firewall/net rules and all work, I know that as once I ipf -y after i
dialup, everything works as expected.

All my searches of the mailing lists ended up at ipf -y'ing somewhere, but
the issue of non-root users being involved does not seem to be addressed
anywhere.

Cheers.