Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 1997 08:40:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Michael W. Lucas" <mwlucas@bigbrother.rust.net>
To:        ndelmore@usa.net (N. Del More)
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help: Router Advise Needed

I'd recommend a FreeBSD box with two Ethernet cards.  Should work just
fine up to 7 Meg or so.

If you feel like spending some dough on a "real" router, I'd recommend a
Livingston FireWall router (it's not really a firewall; it just has 2
Ethernet ports and some basic packet filtering).

Good luck!

--ml