Date:      Sat, 26 Dec 1998 10:52:29 +0100
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@Sisis.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   two RS-232 ports for notebook

Hi,

I've one notebook with a normal RS-232 connector (9-pin) as COM1
and an IR as COM2. Are there any PCMCIA cards which just give me the
possibility to have two normal RS-232 connectors, one as COM1 and the
other say as COM3? Or is there some other way to replace the IR interface
with normal 9-pin RS-232? I want to use my notebook for collecting
and tracing a protocol of a serial device.

	matthias
--
firm: matthias.apitz@sisis.de [voc:+49 89 61308 351, fax: +49 89 61308 188]
priv: guru@thias.muc.de

Use UNIX if you only want to re-boot for adding new hardware.