Date:      Thu, 04 Oct 2001 02:58:41 GMT
From:      "J. Goodleaf" <john@goodleaf.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mildly OT: Recommend GUI bug tracking tool?

Hello,
I have need a simple, preferably web-based, tool for tracking problems with
some new software inhouse. I don't need anything as powerful
(read:complicated) as GNATs and gnatsweb. The submitters will be
nontechnical end users and I don't have the time to devote to a really
complicated system. Basically, I just want people to say "Has this problem
been submitted before? " and be able to find an answer, as well as to submit
new reports of their own.

Looks like there are few around on the web. Any triage would be very
helpful.
Thanks,
John

Pls cc me directly; am not currently on this list.