Date:      17 May 2001 00:43:18 EST
From:      "Mark Sergeant" <msergeant@snsonline.net>
Subject:   Re: Networking Problems

As far as packet loss / collisions go yep get a switch (reminds himself to get
off his lazy arse n buy one as well) Also why not look at ipfw/ipfilter and nat
so you need 1 external ip and internal 10.x.x.x 172.x.x.x 192.168.x.x
addresses.

Theres plenty of good docos around (handbook, freebsddiary, deja groups, google
searches) on how to go about setting this sort of thing up.

Cheers,

Mark