Date:      Wed, 01 May 1996 10:38:55 -0700
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        Scanner SOD <scanner@webspan.net>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GUS 3D MAX CARD

> On Wed, 1 May 1996, Scanner SOD wrote:
>

> > Im dying to get ahold of one of these cards.
> > Since Gravis doesnt make them anymore Is anyone willing to part with theirs.
> > I can get the new GUS card but its plug and pray and wont work with
> > FreeBSD i dont think. If anyone has one they are willing to part with id
> > appreciate it!
> > Thanks,
>
> There is work going on (or is possibly completed?) that will support the
> GUS PnP series.  Amancio?

I think sometime today or real soon I will have native GUS PnP Pro
initialization so you don't have to boot dos to init the card.
Is just that I got hold of a motherboard on my job which doesnt have
proper PnP support. Sujal Patel wrote a driver which can detect
a PnP device however in the case of the GUS PnP it needs further
initialization. Will let you guys know how it  goes tonite ...

	Cheers,
	Amancio