Date:      Sat, 24 Jul 1999 19:16:44 +0300
From:      Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>
To:        Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nfs trouble

Well, I'm not worried running out of buffers, I'm worried because running
out of buffers makes the interface freeze. down-up is the only way I've
managed to restore it. Is it a know problem?

--
  "Never underestimate the power of the Lite side of the \Source/"
 Antti Kantee   /       NetBSD        \  1973 <- draken   \    / o