Date:      Sun, 09 Mar 2003 04:10:57 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Daniel Flickinger <attila@hun.org>
To:        Michael Edenfield <kutulu@kutulu.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD-CURRENT <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: sendmail_enable="NONE" doesn't appear in rc.conf

Sent: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 11:55:01 -0500 by Michael Edenfield:

    Yes, I was aware of that; however, per my comments, I
    prefer to build postfix into its default positions.
    Habit, I guess, since ports did not reflect current
    versions of postfix and I have been handbuilding for
    several years. The critical items are to not build
    sendmail, and to block the sendmail startup calls in
    rc.?

    As good (and essential) as mergemaster is, it can still
    be a nuisance.

    Choose your poison? or maybe I took Perry's BUGS
    statement in mailwrapper too literally... despite the
    fact mailwrapper permits you to be multi-culturally
    schizophrenic, I'll do it my way ... it works; and
    it leaves no witnesses.

    --

    If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.