Date:      23 Oct 1999 22:01:24 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Jeffrey J. Libman" <jeffrl@wantabe.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: building pgp5 from ports fails

 * From: Kris Kennaway <kris@hub.freebsd.org>

 * Having said that, is there any way you could get bento building restricted
 * ports, but not publishing the packages? It's quite useful for the kind of
 * thing I tried to apply it to (i.e. figuring out whether the port itself is
 * broken, or if it's just the local setup).

That's a good idea.  Since the packages are copied over to
ftp.FreeBSD.org only once per week, there shouldn't be any problem
building RESTRICTED ports during other times.

Actually, since it now creates a restricted.sh file that can be used
to remove restricted packages and distfiles, maybe I can always build
everything and run the script before copying the files over....

-PW