Date:      Fri, 29 Feb 2008 15:07:17 -0500
From:      "george" <george@vagner.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   apache 2.2.8 and php5

I cant get apache to serve up my drupal pages the warning I receive is below

And the internal server error page is displayed.

I installed a phpinfo.php page and that seems to work ok.

Php version is 5.2.5 with the suhosin patch.

Apache is Apache/2.2.8 (FreeBSD) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8e DAV/2
PHP/5.2.5 with Suhosin-Patch

[warn] RewriteCond: NoCase option for non-regex pattern '-f' is not
supported and will be ignored.

Here is the relevant part of the index file.

// Menu status constants are integers; page content is a string.

if (is_int($return)) {

  switch ($return) {

    case MENU_NOT_FOUND:

      drupal_not_found();

      break;

    case MENU_ACCESS_DENIED:

      drupal_access_denied();

      break;

    case MENU_SITE_OFFLINE:

      drupal_site_offline();

      break;

I also tried dragonfly CMS and got the same thing when the second page was
supposed to display.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
08:18