Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:26:04 -0800
From:      Rudy <rrucker@macromedia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   scp locks up my 3.3 box

Hmmm... I have two freeBSD boxes:
2.2.7 and 3.3 (upgraded from 3.2)

When I try to scp or rsync between the boxes, the 3.3 computer freezes up.  The keyboard locks up, as well as everything else.  The only response I can get is if I hit the 'PrtScn' button (I found out after massaging the keyboard) which says something like 'Sorry no debugger in kernal'.

Here is my question:  what do I have to do to get my 3.3 system to scp?

(ssh2 installed on the 3.3 box, and ssh1 on the 2.2.7 box.  If I initiate the scp or rsync from either box, the 3.3 box will lock up.)

Rudy